We are searching data for your request:
I painted the Idea-Ology frames with white prickle fence distress paint. Then, I glued the bead-strings to the back to add some pictures.
I cut the Blue Fern Studio paper to the embroidery loop size and glued it. Later I used some steal blue acrylic paint to distress the edges glued to the smaller loop.
I used more white paint to distress the bigger loop and glued some of the leafs-ribbon to the outside.
a picture of the supplies...
More white paint for the chipboard embellishment from Blue Fern Studios. Later, I used some light gold acrylic paint to add some highlights here and there.
I painted the Kaiser Crafts wooden veneers shapes included in the ship with the teal-blue and gold acrylic paint...
I used purple sharpie to change the color of the Idea-Ology drop.
The final Result after gluing everything together. For more details about the materials used and more pictures of the project, please check my blog: http://vickyscrappingpassion.blogspot.com/